Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Week 1 EOC: Voice

All my life, marketing, advertising, and promoting things has always been my biggest interest. I've ventured out and tried different things, but I always end up marketing whatever I like in some way, and the marketing aspect is usually the best part for me. I am still open to different options, but I would prefer to promote things more on the entertainment industry side of things. That field has always interested me much more then just being a manager of some fast food restaurant, retail store, or grocery store. I prefer to chase the bigger opportunities with bigger rewards, and I will rarely settle for what's being given to me. My goal is to always get better and to continuously become more successful then I was the day before, whether that is in the entertainment industry or in another large market. Marketing has always peaked my interest and I've always wanted to be good at this subject, it is a major component to being a good businessman and managing a successful business. I'm always chasing better things, and when there's an opportunity to further my education and my skills, I'm going to go after that opportunity. I have a strong motivation to be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment